Odpowiedz 
Tryb drzewa | Tryb normalny
pandora charms on sale

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
pandora charms on sale
04-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Cool pandora charms on sale
I love my pandora earrings and have amassed quite a collection of both older and newer styles, mostly over the past couple of years (historically I’ve always been a charm’n’bracelet purist). I recently got the very pretty two-tone Petite Bow ring from the German winter sale, so I’ll sit this one out however! :)It’s a shame that this is running just before the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s 2017 collection, but nevertheless it’s a fun little extra promo to start off the new year!

An interesting extra tidbit of news today, as we have a preview of a US exclusive limited edition pandora charms on sale for Chinese New Year 2017! I previously previewed Pandora’s CNY 2017 Dancing Lion charm, which will be released in a number of regions, including Asia and Australia – the bead in this post is being made especially for the US market, and will only be released to a select number of stores!

I already made a red pandora bracelets leather mini CNY design, but I’m planning on putting together a full silver design in the new year in order to make room for the Dancing Lion. This is my mock-up of what’s it going to look like (don’t worry, I don’t actually wear this red leather like this! This is just so that I could see how the charms will go together when I get a silver bracelet for them). Big Grin

The cheap pandora charms gets huge brownie points for me for being a full-bodied design, with fully defined whiskers, nose and sweet eyes/eyelashes! It clutches an adorable red present bead, which is a miniature version of the 2012 Black Friday A Precious Gift charm. Big Grin (Which makes me quite jealous of this little kitten, as I have yet to find one! Wink)
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | SocLen.pl - forum social lending | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS

Doradztwo finansowe dla firm