Tryb drzewa | Tryb normalny
a thin list of free-agent power h

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
19-04-2017, 03:15 AM
Market For Nelson Cruz Could Take Shape - RealGM Wiretap
Now that Yasmany Tomas has signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks asics gel noosa tri 8 norge , the market for Nelson Cruz could begin to take shape very soon.

Cruz now sits atop a thin list of free-agent power hitters with Tomas, Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez off the market.

Cruz led the Major Leagues with 40 home runs after signing a one-year, $8 million deal with the Baltimore Orioles prior to the 2014 season.

Cubs Mulling New Translator For Aroldis Chapman - RealGM Wiretap

After a rough start with reporters in Chicago, the Cubs are mulling a new translator for Aroldis Chapman.

The Cuban left-hander doesn't speak English.

"It's difficult where we really haven't built a relationship with this guy," Joe Maddon said. "I know there has been some reticence or pushback regarding him to this point; however, understand where he's coming from right now. He doesn't know us asics gel lyte v dame , and he really doesn't know the language, so my best advice is to continue to build a relationship."

Chapman and interpretercoach Henry Blanco came under criticism Monday after the pitcher flubbed his introductory news conference.

On Tuesday, Chapman initially refused to speak with the media after his debut on the mound with his new team. Chapman eventually relented; catcher Miguel Montero translated for him.

Jacob deGroms Newborn Sons Health Improving - RealGM Wiretap

The health of New York Mets right-hander Jacob deGrom's newborn son has improved, according to manager Terry Collins.

The Mets placed deGrom on family emergency leave Saturday because of health "complications" with Jaxon Anthony, who was born Monday night.

"Last night I talked to him," Collins said Sunday morning. "The baby is doing better. That was a good sign. I just told Jake he needs to get some rest and mix in a meal."

Collins said deGrom appears exhausted asics gel lyte v herre , "mentally more than physically."

DeGrom will be inactive for three to seven days, but he is continuing to throw off a mound during his absence from the team. He was in the process of throwing a 40-pitch bullpen session Sunday morning at the team's Florida complex after commuting 2½ hours from his family's home in DeLand.

Team officials believe deGrom could re-enter the rotation for an abbreviated outing as soon as next weekend in Atlanta if his family situation allow

Bayern To Find Mart篓陋nez Replacement During Transfer Window - RealGM Wiretap

Bayern Munich is targeting a replacement for Javi Martínez, who is out for the season after tearing the ACL in his left knee in their loss in the German Super Cup to Borussia Dortmund.

“We need a new player,” Guardiola, who before Martínez’s injury had said he would make no more signings in this transfer window, told reporters ahead of Sunday’s German Cup first round match against Preussen Münster. “We have to react and there are candidates. There are many candidates but only a few who would do for us. With this injury we have a special situation and now we must act. There are still two weeks.”

Martínez is one of Bayern's most verstaile players asics gel lyte v norge , with the capacity to play multiple positions in their defense.

Jason Heyward Confident Hell Rebound From Slump - RealGM Wiretap

Jason Heyward admitted he's feeling the pressure of signing a huge contract with the Chicago Cubs, but says he's confident he'll rebound from his current slump.

"You could say it's a little bit of all of the above, but at the same time I think I was right around doing the same thing same time last year," Heyward said. "It happens. I've been a slow starter. I've done that before and bounced back and no one is thinking about April and May."

Heyward had a hit and a walk Wednesday, but is batting just .212 this season. He leads the Cubs with 14 strikeouts with men on base. He also hasn't yet homered in 2016.

"Timing wise is off," Heyward said. "If you're not on time asics gel lyte iii herre , then you're not going to make the best decisions or get the most results out of your at-bats."

Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | SocLen.pl - forum social lending | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS

Doradztwo finansowe dla firm