Tryb drzewa | Tryb normalny
t told Outsports. "And that'

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
19-04-2017, 03:18 AM
Veteran Umpire Scott Reveals Hes Gay - RealGM Wiretap
Major League Baseball umpire Dale Scott revealed in an interview that he is gay and married to his partner of 28 years.

"I am extremely grateful that Major League Baseball has always judged me on my work and nothing else nike air max tn black orange ," Scott told Outsports. "And that's the way it should be."

Scott, who has worked three World Series and three All-Star Games, had been the subject of an October profile in Referee magazine, which included a photo of Scott and his longtime companion, Michael Rausch.

"Obviously nike air max tn black and red , when I sent that picture (to the magazine), I knew exactly what it meant," Scott told Outsports. "In a small way, this was opening that door in a publication that wasn't going to be circulated nationwide. It could be picked up, but it's not Time magazine. I made that decision to go ahead and do it because I felt it was the right thing to do.

"I realized that it could open a Pandora's Box nike air max tn black white , but this is not a surprise to Major League Baseball, the people I work for. It's not a surprise to the umpire staff."

MRI Shows Medlen Has Ligament Damage - RealGM Wiretap

Kris Medlen underwent an MRI on Monday that revealed an "injury to the ligament" in his pitching elbow, according to Frank Wren.

Medlen will seek a second opinion.

"His MRI showed injury to the ligament, but we don't yet know the extent," Wren said. "A diagnosis would be premature at this point. He will undergo further tests until we seek a second opinion. An MRI can sometimes be inconclusive when a player has had a previous Tommy John surgery."

Medlen was injured during Sunday's game against the New York Mets nike air max 2017 womens , grabbing his elbow after throwing the first pitch.

The 28-year-old, who had Tommy John surgery in 2010 and missed most of the 2011 season, was 15-12 with a 3.11 ERA last year. He is slated to be Atlanta's Opening Day starter.

Bumgarner Russell Wilson Were Once Teammates - RealGM Wiretap

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was rooting for the San Francisco Giants and former teammate Madison Bumgarner in the World Series.

"We were roommates at the [2007] East-West Showcase coming out of high school for the top 100 [baseball] players [in the nation],'' Wilson said. "I've gotten to know him over the past few years, but not been in touch with him lately. But we played on the same team and I think we won it all that showcase.''

Wilson nike air max 2017 mens , who like Bumgarner and Buster Posey grew up on the lower East Coast, also played against the catcher.

"He's a big guy and can really throw it," Wilson said of Bumgarner. "I'm excited for him. I used to play against [Giants catcher] Buster Posey too, so to watch those two guys [win the World Series] was pretty special."

Jose Reyes To Miss At Least Three Games - RealGM Wiretap

Jose Reyes has a strained left oblique and will miss at least the next three games for the Toronto Blue Jays.

Reyes sustained the injury on April 10 and has been trying to play through it.

"I was playing through it, but I feel like yesterday cheap nike air max tn trainers , and today, it kind of got worse," Reyes said after Thursday's game. "I kind of backed off a little bit, because that's dangerous."

This injury is on the left side of his body and only causes pain when he's hitting from the left side.

Melky Cabrera Disqualifies Himself From Batting Title - RealGM Wiretap

Major League Baseball has honored Melky Cabrera's request to remove himself from contention for the National League batting title.

"After giving this matter the consideration it deserves, I have decided that Major League Baseball will comply with Mr. Cabrera's request nike air max tn trainers uk ," Bud Selig said in a statement. "I respect his gesture as a sign of his regret and his desire to move forward, and I believe that, under these circumstances, the outcome is appropriate, particularly for Mr. Cabrera's peers who are contending for the batting crown."

Cabrera nike air max tn uk , who is serving a 50-game suspension for violating baseball's anti-drug policy, entered Friday with a league-leading .346 average.

Selig had said Wednesday "we generally don't interfere" in the batting title issue.

Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | SocLen.pl - forum social lending | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS

Doradztwo finansowe dla firm