Odpowiedz 
Tryb drzewa | Tryb normalny
Talking about his brother when to sell Milan

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
12-11-2017, 09:20 AM
Talking about his brother when to sell Milan, Paul - Berlusconi said: "My brother decided to sell AC Milan is the right decision at the right time to make, he organized a team of negotiations, has put the club's offer to a minimum it can be said that my brother gave Milan fans one last gift to determine the final say Dylan Zink Jersey, my brother decided to sell Milan is long and painful. "then Paul. - Berlusconi talked about the current Milan dilemma: "the reason is very simple Milan facing difficulties in the current football market, no investment will become very difficult, last year we had hoped to buy a top striker with a young player, but because of funding problems, the matter is not can succeed. I do not like that kind of team Udinese, the team no Italian team. "

After the share transfer deal reached Milan, Chinese capital and no injection of funds, which also led to Milan in the summer signings can not be window, which Paul - Berlusconi said: "We did not reach the buyer's parent company Milan in the summer window to buy the same person, at present the Chinese side has paid a sum of money for the summer window Josh Archibald Jersey, I most regret is not buying Ru Piya investigation, the player in my opinion is the new Shevchenko, Alai Gerry got a very good player (Pia Charles eventually joined Juventus), but unfortunately only on the bench. "

Then Paul - Berlusconi talked about the negotiations with the Chinese consortium Daniel Sprong Jersey, and said that the Chinese government has the background: "The negotiations with some foreign capital is always somewhat confusing Scott Wilson Jersey, but the acquisition of the Chinese capital Milan has a government background, which promote trade, and the Chinese side is trying to open up the football market, they are very ambitious. "Like Milan, Inter also acquired Chinese company in the summer, but the difference is that Milan, Inter Milan in the summer spent one hundred million euros on signings , which Paul - Berlusconi said: "Inter Milan they spent a lot of money, but only a little more than we do?.
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | SocLen.pl - forum social lending | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS

Doradztwo finansowe dla firm